What is GEOmetadb?
GEOmetadb is an attempt to make access to the metadata associated with the NCBI Gene Expression Omnibus (GEO) samples, platforms, and datasets much more feasible for common biologists and bioinformatians/statistians. read more
GEOmetadb Paper (Paper Link)
- Bioinformatics 2008 24(23):2798-2800; doi:10.1093/bioinformatics/btn520.
What's new about GEOmetadb?
- GEOmetadb has been upgraded to version 2.0. New feature includes:
- Database tables and search interfaces have been modified significantly
- Search performance has been improved
- Several user-friendly functions have been added, e.g. drill-down search, download search results, ... read more
Get Started: Joint Search | GSE Search
- Main features:
- Search by individual data types
- Search by GSE-GPL-GSM cross
- GEO entities are linked by
relationships between them
- Multiple field query
- Query within results
- List creation
- Flexible display options
- Export or view details
- Read More
If you want to find GEO microarray data of interest directly within R by using power of SQL? Please try combination use of GEOmetadb and GEOquery.
- Matlab GEOtools:
- FileMaker distribution: